Transparency:Terms of Service
Thank you for you interest in supporting the Citizens for a Better Parkville!
This page, along with our other online communities, are intended to be a place for the community to connect with us, share ideas, provide feedback and use as a resource to view current public records obtained by Citizens for a Better Parkville.
To help ensure your experience is positive, here are a few community guidelines we ask you to follow:
- No use of profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language. No “trolling” or posting deliberate disruptive statements.
- No personal attacks or comments meant to harass or threaten an individual or a group.
- No hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, political beliefs or sexual orientation.
- No links or comments containing sexually explicit material or discussion of illegal activity.
- No spam, commercial solicitations, or personal promotions.
- No content in violation of copyright or intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to moderate or remove any posts, comments or fan from our pages if we feel it does not follow our community guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.abetterparkville.com