Re Summary Of Plan Revisions Since Last Meeting ID: 791
|Subject:||Re Summary Of Plan Revisions Since Last Meeting|
I would bring what you still have from the last meeting. I will have Shakedra print out the revised materials and provide them at the meeting tomorrow.
|Date:||Monday, October 08, 2018 4:59 PM|
|Subject:||Re: Summary of Plan Revisions since last meeting|
From: Kim Verhoeven firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2018 4:59 PM
To: Stephen Lachky SLachky@parkvillemo.gov
Subject: Re: Summary of Plan Revisions since last meeting
Should we bring the materials from the last meeting or have they all been changed too much?
|Date:||Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 3:15 PM|
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 3:15 PM Stephen Lachky SLachky@parkvillemo.gov wrote:
Planning and Zoning Commissioners,
Due to the length of tomorrow evening's packet being more than 100 pages in length (and in case you have difficulty finding this information in the packet), Dean Katerndahl has requested I provide a brief summary of changes made in the development proposals since last month. See below:
Revisions since meeting with Neighborhood Representatives
Since the September 21, 2018 meeting with residents representing the affected neighborhoods, the developer has submitted revised preliminary development plans (see Exhibits R and Q). The developer has made the following modifications/revisions per feedback that was provided by the neighborhood representatives at the meeting, including:
· Removing eight of the 3-bedroom townhome unit buildings along Brink-Myer Rd. and replacing them with 15 lots for single-family homes.
· Added a proposed 20 ft. landscape buffer (with raised land for additional buffering) along Brink-Myer Rd. to help screen The Meadows At Creekside from the arterial roadway and adjacent Thousand Oaks residential subdivision.
· Relocated the clubhouse & pool
· Revised the connecting street and pedestrian access between The Meadows At Creekside and Old Town At Creekside developments.
· Added a 45 ft. landscape buffer along Brink-Myer Rd. throughout the Old Town At Creekside development to provide buffering between the development and adjacent Stonegate residential subdivision.
· Removed one of their proposed hotels (previously on Lot 7 of Old Town At Creekside) and relocated it across the interstate to the proposed Creekside Commons planned commercial development on the northwest quadrant of the intersection of I-435 and MO-Hwy 45.
· Removed all street parking between their mixed-use retail buildings and common green space / open space plaza area in Old Town At Creekside, per the suggestion of architect and neighborhood representative Sherri Privitera.
· Provided additional buffering distance between both The Meadows At Creekside and Old Town At Creekside developments from the existing residential home at xxxxxxxxxx
· Removed a commercial lot from Old Town At Creekside and relocated one of the proposed restaurants in the development.
Stephen Lachky, AICP, CFM
Community Development Director | City of Parkville
8880 Clark Ave. | Parkville, MO 64152
t. 816-741-xxxx | email@example.com